Acoustic Redemption - World's Judgemental Day

+Admin Aoi's Blog+

Saturday, October 21, 2006

11:20 A.M - Good Morning!

Good morning everyone! Had a good sleep last night?
Today is a nice Saturday morning, very cool and nice, and a bit cloudy.
Very peaceful, except for that old man living above my room.
He and his ever shut-up chihuahua. And both of them look exactly alike, and both will growl at me whenever they see me.
Yes, he hated me for blasting Linkin Park on my first night here.
And he has hated me ever since, even though I've stopped blasting his floor at nights. (=_=)
I had nightmares of Adobe Photoshop last night!
I dreamt that Reita was my lecturer and told me to CREATE a picture within 5 minutes. While everyone in the class seemes to find no trouble with it, I was staring at the screen with a blank look.
So I couldn't do it, and he punished me. I was made to wear a girl's kimono and entertain a bunch of drunk uncles (maybe Reita's uncles?)
That's abusing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think his chihuahua hates me too. I got her barking at me when I was walking in your area, and met that old man and his devil.
Don't worry about them. Maybe they just haven't seen guys with piercings and colored hair. (laughes)
McDonalds tonight?

21.10.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home